Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm back! (and look what I found)

I am done. Finished organizing the studio. It looks a lot bigger and I can actually enter without knocking my paintings on the floor (yes, it was that bad). I (finally) bought a very nice and big drawing table (the one I had before was a craft table I couldn't even tilt, it was tiny and very low, so I everytime I used it I ended up doing an impersonation of Cuasimodo). 

You may wonder about the painting I posted at the beginning...well, it isn't new. Actually, it's about a year old, but it was buried under a bunch of stuff. I didn't finish it at the time, because for some reason, the paint began to crack in the middle (you may be able to see it on the man's shirt). I still haven't figured out how to fix it (or if I can), but I really liked painting it, so I decided to post it (just for fun, I guess).



1 comment:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Great to have you back. Now, you've inspired me to tackle the clean up of my studio.