Saturday, September 27, 2008

Classes canceled...

Well, today I was supposed to start my Figure Drawing class (third session), but instead, it got can celled due to poor enrollment!. I guess the economy caught up with us. I'm really disappointed, because I've been taking this class for a while now and not only is the instructor wonderful (Amy Burris), but the group was really beginning to become close, the models are great and it does wonders for my creativity. I have turned several of those drawings into paintings and I still have a whole bunch I need to organize (me, the eternal procrastinator...). Maybe I'll post some, maybe I'll make my husband pose for me, (wouldn't be the first time.)... although I don't know how comfortable he would be with his drawing on my blog, oh well, guess I'll find out.

So, today, I don't know what I'm going to do. I have a couple of projects, so I guess I'll work on those. I'm so disappointed...

No comments: